Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bringing In My Dad

For my final project of the week I had to bring in my Dad.  So I have this table that was my Granny and Paw Paw's.  I love the table, but it is too small for a kitchen table and well we really don't use our dining room.  So for the last few years I have been trying to figure out a way to use this table.  It finally came to me the other day...turn it into a coffee table!  So I called my Dad because he is awesome and can do anything!  So Friday night my parents came over for dinner and to talk about my project.  When they walk in my dad is holding a new Stained Glass that he has put together!  Awesome!

It is beautiful!!!!!!
We added it to the bathroom and it is amazing!

Now onto the project.  We looked at the table and my dad says "Easy, I can do it tomorrow!"  Like I said he is amazing and can do anything.  So yesterday he brings it over.  I imagined that it would look good.  But it was even better than I expected and it is so special because it was my Granny and Paw Paw's and they were two of my very favorite people!!!!!!!  I really love that my Dad was able to help me find a way to keep such a special piece.
Thanks Dad!  You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment