Sunday, March 17, 2013

Final Spring Break Projects


The last few projects were all going on at the same time, so you are now getting the final reveal.

First, we had the Laundry Room painted.  I will be adding a few more things, but the color changed the whole room and made me super happy!



The second finished project was the guest bathroom.  We decided to make it a little more kid friendly but not have the kid theme spilling out everywhere.  Really excited about how it turned out!

 
I did not take before pictures of our bathroom, I really should have because going from Brick Red to "Latte" made a HUGE difference.  My big project in there was replacing the towel bar with a shelf.  We love it!

 

Finished Bathroom!
              


I am so happy that I got so many projects done this week!  Hope y'all enjoyed!





No comments:

Post a Comment