Thursday, March 14, 2013

Two More Projects Done


I now have two more projects crossed off of my Spring Break To Do List.  First I painted our fireplace tools.  We rarely use the fireplace, much less the tools because it is a gas fireplace.  But the previous owners left them here and we haven't done anything about them.  While I was at Canton a couple of weeks ago, my friend Jen and I saw this booth where the lady had just updated old things.  One of them was the fireplace tools...so I decided to try it.  All I did was spray paint them.  It took a few coats, but I really like them.
Before
After
My second project that I finished was a Bubble Mesh Wreath.  I love them, so I decided to try it.  It was pretty easy...Once I read a tutorial and ran to WalMart to get Pipe Cleaners
1st Time Around

2nd Time Around

 I added the ribbon and the awesome owl my friend Mary found for me (as you can tell, awesome friends that support my crazy projects!)  Then I hung it up on the front door.

Hopefully I will have two more projects finished tomorrow.  I really love Spring Break and project time! :)  Hope y'all are having a fun Spring Break too.








No comments:

Post a Comment